Serving Omaha, Council Bluffs, and Beyond
Lighting upgrades happen for many reasons. You may need an electrical upgrade because your electrical system is outdated or because you need a complete electrical upgrade, or it could be a simple reason. You may need a lighting fixture replaced, recessed lighting installed, or you may need new wiring installed for a new light fixture.
While installing a ceiling fan or a chandelier may seem simple enough, it does require knowledge of the electrical system and on occasion, a new lighting configuration may require some new wiring or other electrical upgrades. The team of experienced electricians with PowerTech can take care of any lighting upgrades. We can do it all from putting track lighting in your kitchen to adding recessed lighting in a bedroom or adding modern fixtures throughout your home.
For residential lighting upgrades, you need an experienced electrical team who ensures that the project is done safely and professionally. We make sure the job is up to code and that you have a completed project that will serve you well for the long-term. Sometimes lighting upgrades are to help with energy efficiency and save you significantly on your utility bills in the years ahead.
Our technicians are knowledgeable about all your lighting options and can take care of switching your traditional incandescent lighting to efficient LED bulbs. You will save energy, see reduced energy expenses, and have better lighting results.
Regardless of why you want or need a lighting upgrade, our technicians can help you make the right product decisions and get the desired results.
When it comes to improving the lighting in your home, you have several options:
- Switching to LED lighting
- Addition of motion sensors
- Upgrading to smart bulbs · Adding timers
- Incorporating colored LED bulbs
- Installation of dimmer switches
- Use of lighting sensors
What to Expect
- Give PowerTech a call at 712.256.8702 or fill out our contact form.
- We’ll schedule a free phone consultation with a member of our team.
- A team member will visit your home and create a plan that works for you and gets your upgrades met in a timely manner.
- Once you approve, we’ll set up your service.
- One of our skilled electricians will tackle your request and ensure the work is done efficiently, expertly, and to your complete satisfaction.
- Enjoy your lighting upgrades!