Serving Omaha, Council Bluffs, and Beyond
Building a new home is an exciting, yet stressful time. One of the most important aspects of the construction process is the electrical system. You will need a qualified electrical contractor to come in and design the electrical layout, ensure the proper wiring and fixtures are used, and then make sure your lighting fixtures, outlets, and all other electrical features are working up to par and functioning safely.
We will take care of it all. After wiring your new construction, we will install the light fixtures, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, vents, and appliances. You let us know what you need done, and we will gladly take care of it for you. PowerTech is pleased to have a team of the most knowledgeable and experienced licensed electricians. Our team has more than 100 years of combined experience, and every team member takes pride in his work and strives for perfection when completing an electrical project.
We serve an extensive area offering new construction residential electrical services. You can count on PowerTech for your residential construction needs in Iowa and Nebraska. Our technicians will work with you throughout the entire process from the planning phase until the day that your keys are handed over and you move into your new home.
Our technicians will take the time to go over the design with you, and then discuss your options for your specific project needs. We will then make maintenance recommendations at the project completion, so anytime you have residential electrical needs you can count on PowerTech for a fast, friendly response. Before your residential construction project gets underway, call PowerTech to discuss your electrical needs as they pertain to the new construction project.
What to Expect
- Give PowerTech a call at 712.256.8702 or fill out our contact form.
- We’ll schedule a free phone consultation with a member of our team.
- A team member will visit your home and create a plan that works for you and completes your repairs in a timely manner.
- Once you approve, we’ll set up your service.
- One of our skilled electricians will tackle your request and ensure the work is done efficiently, expertly, and to your complete satisfaction.
- Enjoy how much your electrical system enhances your new home!
Quick, Reliable Residential Electrician Omaha
Learn more about our residential services, get a quote, or give us a call at 712.256.8702.
We have the power to provide all of your residential generator and electrician needs. Let’s get started!